Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend




































































































Actually the past 4 days have been really full. Saturday we went to the Strawberry Patch-- unfortunately I forgot the camera so our next trip will have pictures. Then I rearranged the room we have school in to correct an issue we were having. Then on Sunday we had church, Vic had to finish clearing out a tree so we went to the Newton Aquatic Center to go swimming. Then on Monday we planted more in our garden, I washed 5 loads of laundry, and we had friends over for a cookout. I was on call for the last time and am glad for the pager was quiet. We were dog sitting the past week and enjoyed time with Hershey. Then today I went to work as a therapist for the last time, conducted my final counseling sessions, and now am officially a Stay-At-Home, Homeschooling Mom. Now to top it all off we are waiting for my sister to finish delivering Baby Peyton. We are all so anxious at our house to see some pictures of Baby Peyton.

2 comments: