Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Break

As I listen to my children taking their "recess" break for school today I decided to take a minute to post that I am not going to be posting anything for a while. The reason for this break is that the holiday season this year is just so hectic. We went on a fabulous vacation with extended family to the North Carolina Coast over Thanksgiving, then just had a birthday, we have done zero decorating for Christmas, our Christmas letter is not done, none of our Christmas gifts are made, no Christmas baking has been done. We really like to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior around here. It will be around the second week of January when I will be posting again. Have a Merry Christmas!!! Have a Happy New Year!!! Don't forget or lose sight of the reason we celebrate this time of year in whatever ways you celebrate remember to center it all around Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment