Thursday, May 31, 2012

How Did She Do It

As I continue to look at the Proverbs 31 woman I am amazed, challenged, and may be even a little overwhelmed.   However, most of all I am inspired.  She is the goal, she is who I want to be.  In my home being a homemaker who is not necessarily talented at homemaking and learning to juggle the responsibilities that come along with this job, I sometimes wonder about this woman in Proverbs.  How did she do it all?  How did she keep up?  As I look at today and another day with more to do than I will be able to get done I am once again inspired.  I decided that I will do the next thing and when I go to bed tonight proud of what I accomplished.  See I am coming to terms with the fact that I am becoming not arriving and that is okay.  So even though I need to be more organized and learn to manage my time more efficiently I will work to become better in those things and let the words of Proverbs 31 inspire me on the journey. 

I want to challenge you today on your journey of becoming.  Pick one area that you need to improve in your becoming process and find ways to improve in that area.  Then live in peace as you work toward that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment